Each year, thousands of students flock to Malta to study, but why? What makes this little island nation so special? For a start there’s the southern Mediterranean climate. Mix this with an English-speaking population, the crystal clear blue sea, affordable prices, and lots to see and do, and you’re starting to get the idea. Studying in Malta falls into two main categories: University and English schools. Malta has long been a Mecca for English-learners, with its great climate and low cost of living making it an attractive alternative to the UK, the Americas, and Oceania. More recently, the University of Malta has been attracting students from all over the world with its low costs and the fact that English is the language of instruction in all subjects.
- Diploma in Foundation in Travel & Tourism - 9 Months
- Cabin Crew Training - 3 Months
- Customer Service Agent - 3 Months
- IATA- Harvard Diploma in Travel & Tourism - 6 Months
- IATA- Harvard Diploma in Aviation - 6 Months
- IATA- Airport Operations Foundation Diploma - 1 year
- Engineering Bridging Course with IELTS English
- Foundation Course in Management with IELTS English
- International Diploma in Logistics and Transport at SSM Group
- Advanced Diploma in Logistics and Transport at SSM Group
- Bachelor of Arts in Accountancy and Finance at Global College Malta
- Bachelor of Arts in Acting for Stage and Film Production at Global College Malta
- Bachelor of Arts in Management at Global College Malta
- Bachelor of Arts in Management with Human Resource Management at Global College Malta
- Bachelor of Arts in Management with Information Systems at Global College Malta
- Bachelor of Arts in Management with Psychology at Global College Malta
- Bachelor of Arts in Marketing at Global College Malta
- Bachelor of Arts in Tourism Management at Global College Malta
- Bachelors in Business Management at London School of Commerce Malta
- Executive Master in Business Administration at Global College Malta
- Executive MBA specializing in Logistics and Supply Chain Management at Global College Malta
- Master of Science in Cloud Technology with Business Management at Global College Malta
- Master of Science in Strategy, Leadership and Change Management at Global College Malta
- Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering Management (Upstream) at Global College Malta
- 1 Year MBA at London School of Commerce Malta
- Valid Passport
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet
- Bachelors Certificate & Mask Sheet (For Masters)
- Diploma Certificates (If Any)
- Work Experience Certificate (If Any)
- IELTS Certificate - 5.5 Above (Optional)
- Medium of Instruction Certificate
- Statement of Purpose
How long does it take for my visa to be processed?
The processing time of visa applications is fifteen (15) working days.
Is the original invitation letter required?
Original invitation letter will be required depending on the type Visa you are applying for. Kindly refer to the checklist applicable to your application.
For students: what level of English do I require at the interview?
If you are travelling to Malta for English language studies, you will require a basic knowledge of English. The applicant needs to sit for a written and oral test in English at the interview.
Which are the documents I need to bring with me when collecting the visa?
You need to bring the stamped bio page copy given to you at the time of submission of the application as well as the original receipt. If someone else is picking up your passport on your behalf from the Centre, this person needs to submit an authorisation letter signed by yourself and his/her ID card in addition to the documents mentioned above.
What kind of insurance policy do I require?
The insurance policy has to cover your period of stay in the Schengen area and cover medical expenses for a minimum of 30,000 Euros.
How far back can a non-criminal record be dated for me to present it with my visa application?
The non-criminal record cannot be older than six months
What are the reasons my visa has been refused?
In general a visa is refused if the application contains wrong information or false documentation. Moreover if the real purpose of the visit is different from the stated purpose, this visa will also be refused.
The Embassy of Malta does not give reasons for refusals. If your visa has been refused you may send a signed letter of reconsideration to the Embassy for a review of your application by the Central Visa Unit of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Malta.
If I am refused, can I submit an appeal?
Yes, an appeal may be submitted within 30 days of the refusal. A letter of reconsideration needs to be sent to the Embassy of Malta in Beijing for a review of your application by the Central Visa Unit in Malta. If your application is reconsidered positively, a new application needs to be submitted and the visa fee needs to be paid again.
If I am refused, after how much time may I apply again?
An application may be submitted again at any time.
Apply now for Next Intake in Malta
GlobalSpace Study Abroad Pvt. Ltd.
E1 & E2, 3rd Floor, Uni Square
KK Road, Kaloor, Ernakulam - 682017
Phone: +91484 430 11 77
Mobile: +91 8281 7954 51 / +91 8891 6363 45