Ukraine Universities provide affordable quality education offering degrees recognized worldwide. Personal development and a broad perspective due to rich cultural diversity. English-taught courses. Ample job opportunities complemented by high standards of living. .
Part time Jobs during study in Ukraine
You can work while studying in Ukraine but you need to get a work permit or residence permit to work officially. ... In 2016, the average salary in Kiev was about 300 USD per month for a full-time job, so it won't be an easy task to earn more as a student employed part-time. .
Work Permit after study in Ukraine
Ukraine is very safe for international students. Adequate safety measures are taken, right from the time of your entry into the country and lasting through the time of your stay there. Best cities for studying with no safety concerns are Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odessa and Lviv
Economy and Popular Job Sectors
The latest statistics from the World Bank put Ukraine's GDP per capita at just above $3000 and India's around $1600. ... Equatorial Guinea's GDP per capita is comparable to Spain's, yet Equatorial Guinea is one of the poorest countries in the world and Spain is a developed country.
Benefits of Studying in Ukraine
- Easy admission & Guaranteed Visa.
- NO IELTS or TOFEL required.
- Globally Recognized Courses (WHO, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL, etc.).
- European Life Standard
- English Medium of Instruction
- International Students enjoy approximately 50% discount on travel
Top Colleges / Universities in Ukraine
- National Technical University of Ukraine Kyiv Polytechnic Institute
- V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Taras Schevchenko National University of Kyiv
- Sumy State University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Kyiv National Economic University
Our Partner Universities / Colleges
We partner with over 60+ Universities / colleges globally that are committed to helping highly-motivated like you to complete your education in any country you would like to.